HR: Internal Communication
Dear All, Good afternoon.
I hope you all are doing well and having a productive day.
I would like to inform you that starting from next week Sunday 27 September and for a duration of at least two/ three weeks Ejaz office No.24 will be closed due to major renovation that will make our office No.24 more efficient, pleasing, and ready for our creative team to perform.
Moreover, Ejaz office No.21 will be open and the following teams will be present at their places and pursue their normal tasks and working days:
2. Commercial - Sales/ Marketing.
However, teams from office No.24 will be temporarily located as follows:
1. Branding team: CEO office.
2. Interior design team: working from home.
The enhancement of Ejaz office No.24 project will be handled by Mr. Salim and Mr. Mubashar. Hence, I would like to thank the team - interior design and branding - as well as the CEO “you are not forgotten :)” for the effort made in making this difference as the minor changes can always result a great impact.
Wish you all a wonderful day.
by Atheer Al Ghailani - 10:59 - 23 Sep 2020
Dear All, Good Morning.
I hope you are doing well.
I just wanted to send you all GOOD VIBES and wish you an awesome day full of achievement and productivity.
Just enjoy what you are doing and know that we are happy to have you all part of our Ejaz Creative Team.
Your continuous contributions and efforts are highly appreciated and we look forward to building and creating more success stories together.
Wish you a great day ahead!
by Atheer Al Ghailani - 05:43 - 21 Sep 2020
Dear All, Good morning.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and all are doing well.
I would like to welcome Mr. Muneer Al Senaidi to our creative team.
Mr. Muneer will be part of the branding team and will work as a graphic designer starting today Sunday 13 September 2020.
We are excited to have Mr. Muneer here with us at Ejaz Creative Studio, and we wish him an interesting journey filled with lots of success stories.
by Atheer Al Ghailani - 05:34 - 13 Sep 2020
Dear Team, Good Afternoon.
I hope you all are doing well, having a productive day, and ready for the weekend.
I would like to take few minutes of your time to gently remind you of the Annual Leave Process.
1. Before applying for annual leave on the system each team member needs to place a short meeting with his/her senior manager to inform him/her of their intention for applying for a leave.
* The shortest notice for annual leave is a week (5 working days) and the maximum is two weeks (10 working days).
2. Your senior manager needs to be informed prior to your leave request submission in the system in order to plan for the work within the department accordingly.
3. When verbal approval is given then you can submit your leave in the system in order for it to be approved by your senior manager.
There must be a notice and sort of an agreement between you and your senior manager, as he/she needs to be informed and needs to assure that task distribution is done correctly and won’t cause any delays.
We wish you all well.
by Atheer Al Ghailani - 10:56 - 10 Sep 2020